At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.
The Business Analyst II will be responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts at Leaf Home Solutions through strategic report creation and analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has experience both in executing as well as analyzing digital marketing campaigns, has a strong grasp of data visualization software, ideally Tableau, and is passionate about all things data. This position will report to and work closely with the Manager, Marketing Analytics | Digital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and analyze strategic reports
- Communicate and collaborate with members at all levels of the digital marketing and analytics teams
- Lead advanced Tableau troubleshooting initiatives
- Support Business Analyst I role with report review and Tableau help
- Work closely with the development and IT teams to help oversee reporting automation and integration tasks
- Help support the growth of new business verticals
- Make strategic recommendations within the areas of paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, email, affiliate marketing, SEO and UX.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative and/or business fields such as marketing, mathematics, economics, finance, computer science, and business or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3-5+ years of relevant data analyst and/or marketing experience
- Highly proficient in Tableau
- Ability to set own priorities and work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven to meet or exceed specific goals, results-focus mindset
- Strong research, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills required (taking concepts and ideas and translating them into solutions)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Intermediate Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Savvy in tech language to act as liaison for developers
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing (Google Optimize a plus)
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit .
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
For immediate consideration please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]