Responsibilities and Duties
• Manages the organization's overall daily office operations and responsibilities.
• Monitor the email, mail and telephone messages.
• Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
• Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Potential for part-time hours further in your career if you seek to balance work with education or other life goals.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.