Scientific Games is dedicated to being the industry’s only global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
Our products continue to grow from proven successful brands. Scientific Games’ compelling content and proprietary solutions engage players and empower customers because of our use of cutting-edge technology, products, and content including
• Electronic gaming machines for commercial and tribal casinos, video lottery, central determination, licensed betting office, arcade and bingo markets
• An extensive library of proprietary and licensed brand game content, that includes some of the hottest entertainment brands, designed to maximize player enjoyment and operator’s return on investment
• Innovative electronic table games, card shufflers, chip sorters, multi-terminal and multi-game configurations linked to virtual, hybrid and live games
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Join us and let’s make games!
Game artists are tasked with bringing our games to life by developing eye-catching art for casino games throughout the world. At Scientific Games you will work with a group of exceptionally talented artists, creating game art for extraordinary brands such as: Lord of the Rings, Seinfeld, Wizard of Oz, Wonka, and many more. As part of our Chicago studio you will enjoy working in the center of the city, with all the tools and guidance necessary for professional growth, here at Scientific Games.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create game art for all aspects of our slot games, including symbol art, backgrounds, display art and game animations.
• Create high-caliber art, maintaining excellent art quality in regard to character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation ability.
• Continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
• Continually sharpen software expertise through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
• Work closely with Senior Artists and Lead Artists, producing high-quality art in an iterative process.
• Display a high degree of professionalism at all times, accepting critique from team members.
• Show efficiency in self-managing time with a reasonable degree of accountability and minimal instruction
• Demonstrate excellent file structure and organization. Create art assets and document all art assets created with minimal mistakes.