Why Should You Join the IT Team?
• We are award winning…. our most recent accolade was the 2018 Top Workplace Award by The Chicago Tribune for promoting a healthy workplace culture
• Prefer jeans to suits? We have a casual dress workplace which occasionally includes a fun pajama day!
• Do you believe in doing good? We hold several annual employee sponsored charity events to support deserving organizations.
• Our people are our most important asset…we foster a friendly workplace atmosphere and encourage employees to connect with one another through fun, themed on and off site events including making use of our employee lounge area where one can enjoy a puzzle, ping-pong, billiards or foosball
• Like to eat? We do 🙂 We offer fruit and snack days, free coffee, pizza days, an annual Thanksgiving luncheon and so much more!
• “Cel-e-brate good times, come on!” We like to party 🙂 We have an annual holiday party, we celebrate employee birthdays and we celebrate summer every year with an annual movie night and fall with an annual taffy apple day!
• And as if that’s all not enough…we offer a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, DCA/FSA, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off
When applying for this position, please submit a resume and a link to your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio link will not be considered.
We are looking for a UI/General Artist to join the Amusement art team working on Golden Tee and future Coin-Op games. This individual should be able to create and build exceptional UI elements (2D/3D), HUD, menus, and additional art assets as required. This role requires coordination with the art director and fellow artists to create a variety of UI and game assets. This individual’s work will touch multiple facets of our game and should be someone who is easily able to shift between a range of tasks during development. Applicants must have a knowledge of existing art packages, be able to meet deadlines, take direction and feedback easily, be able to learn and collaborate with other artists, and maintain a high level of visual quality in their work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and build a variety of 2D/3D UI art assets
• Assist in design of overall UX & UI
• Assist in design & creation of game iconography
• Optimize, clean up, & refine UI art on a new platform
• Help bring the UI to life with animations and VFX
• Support team with general 2D/3D game art