Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Purpose of Job
Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment to keep in good running order. To maintain proper functionality of processing and packaging lines and perform general building maintenance as required.
Essential Duties and responsibilities of job (Included but not limited)
- Utilize mechanical ability and knowledge to repair, replace defective parts of equipment
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints or sketches
- Working knowledge to include (but not restricted to) pumps, hydraulics, pneumatic, drives, machining of parts, some electrical knowledge, hand tool usage and welding.
- Possess and utilize mechanical ability and knowledge to repair, replace defective parts and equipment
- Must be qualified to operate forklifts, manlifts, ladders and scaffolds
- Work effectively with electrical, boiler room, and or operations personnel when needed.
- Participate in groups or teams to enhance the reliability and productivity of all equipment and processes in the plant
- Report all work through a computerized maintenance system (SPA)
- Assist enhancements to computerized maintenance system
- Work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Knowledge and compete usage of LOTO, Hot work permits, confined space permits.
- Protect the company's investment in machinery and equipment by exercising proper care, skill and knowledge in the use of Company Investments.
- Support and participate in business initiatives I.E, HACCP, QCMS, etc.