Ref ID: 01300-9502516895
Classification: LITIGATION PARALEGAL FOR HIGH PROFILE MEDIA TRIAL!
Compensation: $50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Litigation Paralegal is a professional performing a variety of duties to assist case teams in delivering client services and other discreet projects according to established firm policies and best practices. This includes. but not limited to, case management, discovery processes, pretrial and trial activities, appellate proceedings, monitoring of litigation related dates and information. Must be a team player, effective communicator with internal and external clients, and be knowledgeable in the use of litigation management software and case database software to efficiently review and prepare documentation and case dashboards for team.
Responsibilities include maintaining positive contacts in the office and with clients, observing confidentiality of client matters, demonstrating qualities of a team player, maintaining accurate time records, complying with firm procedures and promoting firm values. Maintaining a schedule of regular, predictable attendance is an essential component of the position.
A professional qualified through education, training, or work experience to provide quality service to our clients and maintain high ethical standards.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ASAP!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate highly preferred.
• 3-5 years litigation experience within an IP law firm setting is preferred.
• Experience with electronic research tools and filing systems.
• Experience with litigation support systems and software.
• Professional with commitment to excellence in delivering case support from commencement through disposition of proceeding
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to facilitate clear and concise communication with others in a positive manner
• Ability to work with others effectively in a team that encourages diversity of thought and innovation
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, exhibit sound judgment, maintain confidentiality and use discretion
• Ability to exhibit problem-solving skills and demonstrate initiative and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment with fluidity amidst multiple projects, shifting priorities and competing deadlines
• Ability to adapt and accept changes in job responsibilities based on the strategic goals of the firm