Our information systems client located in Riverwoods IL is currently seeking a Marketing Associate to work on a contract basis through 4/2021. The position will be remote, with an expectation of going into the office twice a week if they are able to return. Please review the information, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
Tax and Accounting North America Research and Learning Marketing team is looking for a marketing associate to manage and contribute to marketing campaigns and projects as assigned.
- Copywriting including but not limited to e-mail, web pages and banners, direct mail, social posts, flyers and brochures
- Assist with project management of marketing campaigns and materials to generate leads for the sales team and to drive direct online purchases
- Other projects as assigned
Required Skills, Education, and Experience level:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of two years of marketing experience
- Skilled copy writer
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with SiteCore preferred
- Experience with tax and accounting marketing a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms a plus
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.