The Associate Manager, Marketing Programs, will play a key role in executing go-to-market strategies of multi-channel reseller growth programs. They will support the development of sales tools and marketing collateral to drive education and adoption of Essendant’s value added services. They will work cross-functionally within Marketing, Sales, Operations and other business support areas to identify needs and reseller growth opportunities.
Additionally, this individual will be responsible for supporting the creative direction for sales tools and marketing collateral as well as supporting targeted sales and customer campaigns through proofing, evaluating and approving campaign assets, coordinating campaign execution, and ensuring timely completion of all deliverables.
- Assists in the development of sales enablement tools and marketing collateral, including items such as sell sheets, brochures, presentations, training videos, success stories, landing pages, banners, etc.
- Supports the launch of new marketing and digital services and programs to meet the needs of the selling organizations and customers.
- Coordinates campaign content required for multi-channel communications, including email, newsletters, social media, industry publications, direct mail, and other sources.
- Provides context and direction to the Creative team; evaluates and approves creative assets.
- As a member of the Marketing Programs team, this person liaises between both internal and external customers in the design of programs, campaigns, promotional material, and sales collateral.
- Supports and assists with the coordination of communications strategies that grow adoption of Essendant products and services to support company goals
- Supports the launch of new products, services and programs to meet the needs of the selling organizations.
- Compile data for customer segmentation capabilities, researching inquiries, and identifying target audiences based on program strategy.
- Collects and reviews campaign metrics, identifies opportunities for enhancements and next steps.
- Understands Reseller landscape, market needs, trends, and competition to help stimulate creation of new initiatives.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills, and proof-reading capabilities
- Intermediate skill and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to effectively direct cross-functional team members and drive action
- Able to provide creative direction, evaluate marketing creative, and provide constructive feedback
- Comfortable with reviewing and synthesizing data, and focusing on what matters to drive insights
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of self-confidence and professionalism.
- Understanding of marketing principles and eagerness to learn more
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years of project management experience within marketing or advertising
Knowledge in fundamental areas of marketing such as plan development, consumer research, communications, and working with outside agencies to develop creative
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.