Ref ID: 01300-0011600367
Classification: Network Administrator
Compensation: $110000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Robert Half are working alongside a well known professional services organization in the Loop and we are looking for an experienced Network Server Administrator to strengthen the team. Our client are well established after building a strong reputation over multiple decades and have been going from strength to strength over the past 10 years.
To succeed in this position, you should be an organized problem solver who has a can-do attitude and enjoys ensuring and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. Supporting the business, you will develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure by making sure the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. You will work with software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems that change frequently. Your commitment to staying up to date and fully informed through ongoing education is vital.
• Responsible for the development, design, implementation and support of the Firm’s secure e-mail messaging infrastructure and geo load balancing solutions
• Responsible for the hardware and application software administration of the Firm’s server fleet in all locations.
• Supporting and administrating the on-premises email system which consists of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
• Perform backups/restores, upgrades and configuration of EMC Data Domain appliances
• Be a key part of their upcoming migration to O365
• Work in a small team of 3 with a total of 600-800 uses across the organization