Signature Consultants is seeking a Network Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Mount Prospect, Illinois.
- Experience in network engineering (Cisco, HP/Aruba Networking Technologies)
- Understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Firewall experience with firewalls such as (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint NG, Palo Alto etc.)
- Extensive experience with switches and routers, 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Six plus years' experience in the IT network industry, at least three of them in a large enterprise
- Experience with a SDWAN platforms: Cisco/Viptela and VMWare/VeloCloud
- Designing and developing the network for both LAN and WAN
- Design, configure and deploy LAN and WAN network connections, hardware, software and communication links and services
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems
- Coordinating computer network access and use
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.