Problem Solver. Forward Thinking. Crafter of Concise Communications.
All these descriptors make up our Operations Support Specialist, a role that elevates our brand to higher levels based on delivering a world class experience through knowledge and building rapport.
Interested in learning more about this role?
Bring your high school diploma/GED equivalent, associate, or bachelor's degree and 2+ years of professional experience. Also, possess the following attributes:
* Dependable with strong work ethic.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills.
* Must be able to manage work load and prioritize responsibilities.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
* Strong customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
* Demonstrate efficiency in Word, Excel and database navigation.
This job offers you:
* A SET SCHEDULE! (8:00am-5:00pm)
* Competitive wages at $22.00/hr.
* Business casual work environment, where suits are overrated!
Manpower doesn't stop there. We also offer:
* MyPath, a college tuition program that offers a free education up to a BS Degree
* Skill certification courses specific to Call Center, Accounting and Team Lead roles
* Recognition programs: A time to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments
* Weekly Paychecks
* Health, dental and Vision benefits as well as stock options
You will be expected to:
Tax Lien / Levy Accountabilities:
* Coordinate tax lien levy paperwork as received from government entity or legal.
* Manage tax lien/levy intake of new matters; enter new matters in data log and retains new documents for record/suspense.
* Complete and summarizes basic research, including gathering facts via SPA, provider admin documents and other legal documents on record.
* When applicable, gather matter related documents for legal or courts to analyze.
* Interact in written and verbal form with internal and external entities.
* Coordinate with network providers and presents complicated information with guidance and direction.
* Ensure accurate and timely information; obtain necessary approvals and signatures.
* Coordinate submission of checks/ garnishments to legal entities or Federal/State IRS with billing.
1099 Coordinator Accountabilities:
* Collaborate with providers and corporate accounting to determine 1099 status and submission request for re-issue.
* Perform detailed quality verification and reason for 1099 request for both in-network and out of network providers.
* Complete semi-annual re-verification of 1099's in collaboration with corporate accounting.
* Verify TIN and 1099 request alignment to SPA data; update as required.
* When applicable, consult legal and corporate accounting on specific requests from providers.
When is the last time you loved what you did and enjoyed going to work each day? Let us be that happy place for you! Stop your job search and apply today! I love referrals, so please share this job with friends and family.