Ref ID: 01300-0011339459
Compensation: $50000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Patent Prosecution Paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join a GROWING law firm client in downtown Chicago. The Patent Prosecution Paralegal will provide support for U.S. and foreign patent prosecution activities, while working as part of a team of attorneys and support staff to offer a high level of service to all clients. This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities for this Patent Prosecution Paralegal include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating filing new applications.
- Analyzing USPTO and foreign counsel correspondence.
- Tracking due dates via matter management and docketing systems.
- Proactively preparing client reporting's and prosecution documents.
- Communicating with USPTO, attorneys, paralegals, liaisons, foreign associates, staff and clients regarding prosecution matters