Ref ID: 01300-0011407211
Compensation: $40000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Candidates who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support might thrive in this Paralegal position. This immediate Paralegal position via Robert Half Legal is for candidates with a passion for the legal field. Candidates looking for full-time employment in the Skokie, Illinois area should contact us for more information. To succeed in this position, you will need to exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities. Major responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for closings (Deed, Bill of Sale, Affidavit of Title, PTAX, etc.)
- Sending out correspondence to other attorneys.
- Scheduling Closings.
- Corresponding with clients, realtors, other attorneys.
- Answering Phone calls.
- Tracking important contingency dates.
- Friendly, warm welcoming phone demeanor.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred but not required
- Experience in corporate, real estate, transactional matters or related fields a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills including editing skills
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]