Process Engineer- Chemical
Kelly Engineering Resources has an excellent direct hire Process Engineer position with an industry leader in Lansing, IL. This position offers a great team environment, growth potential and a competitive pay rate based on experience.
Process Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for providing daily technical support for a Manufacturing department
- Process/equipment troubleshooting (including process control systems), utilization of SPC to improve batch quality, and assistance with cost reduction and quality improvement programs.
- Coordinating/facilitating several efficiency initiatives within the department and following through on them to the point of realized benefits.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Analyzes and plans space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Project management and implementing process improvements affecting multiple departments.
Process Engineer Requirements
- BS Degree in Engineering – Chemical preferred
- Previous experience as Process/Manufacturing/Production Engineer in a chemical environment
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.