Ref ID: 01310-0011648344
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Robert Half Technology is actively seeking Security Engineers for a client in the Chicagoland area. If you have strong Enterprise Networking experience, you are encouraged to apply to this position for immediate consideration. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Vulnerability Management team and investigate network configuration issues, troubleshoot a network that supports 9,000+ employees, and more. No day is the same in this role, and you will have the change to work hands-on with various technologies and be a key member of the Network team. Interviews are starting as soon as this week, please apply today for immediate consideration!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Investigate network configuration issues such as firewall, overall network, and LAN/WAN issues.
- Work with a team to administer the network including but not limited to: firewalls, servers, workstations, and cloud technologies (Azure)
- Understand and troubleshoot Windows/Microsoft Servers and Windows workstations
- Utilize SCCM/AD Group Policy
- Communicate effectively to business partners and IT staff frequently