Recognized as a growing nationwide real estate firm, this company is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. In this newly created position you will enjoy lots of variety with exposure to the investment properties. This role is focused on contractual and financial statement reviews for the properties and will perform due diligence of the projects assigned.
This Senior Accountant job is a full time permanent position located in the Chicago Loop. This is a unique accounting opportunity in the real-estate industry within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
The company offers excellent benefits, compensation package including bonus, and flexibility.
- Review financials of assigned property portfolio including: expense and revenue, AP, AR, cash, and consolidated monthly financial statements
- Review monthly general journal entries and provide direction to Staff-Level Accountant
- Documentation gathering and closing statements review
- Calculations of sales & acquisitions
- Tracking of taxes and other fees
- Perform Audit review and identify areas of risk
- Liaise with multiple departments to accomplish daily/monthly duties