Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 12-month, long term contract opportunity as a Sr. Quality Engineer for a top fortune 500 company in Deerfield, IL.
Industry: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Title: Sr. Quality Engineer
Duration: 12 Months (Temporary/Contract)
Sr. Quality Engineer – Deerfield, IL
Medical device remediation related project responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.
1. Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency (e.g. Investigations, problem solving, total quality management, statistical methods, DHF remediation, Risk file remediation, problem analysis and resolution, materials science, design of experiments etc.)
2. Good understanding of MDR remediation; extensive cross-functional team experience, including technical and non-technical work.
3. Completely proficient in relevant products or process development processes.
4. Ability to organize and present technical and project management. overviews without assistance.
5. Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
6. Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
7. Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
8. Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
1) Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
2) Must have initial training in concepts of Ã¯Â¿Â½Six SigmaÃ¯Â¿Â½ quality techniques.
3) Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
BS in Engineering (discipline: Mechanical, Biomedical)
5-7+ years of recent and relevant experience
Software: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
Nice to haves: CAPA and Change control TW8 system experience
Preferences: good communication skills written and spoken
Interviewing platform: phone followed onsite interview
Local candidates only!
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.