This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv Evergreen, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Develop, maintain, and publish weekly KPI reporting to track Freight Spend, On-Time Delivery, Cube Utilization, etc.
- Develop and implement Carrier Scorecards.
- Support the TMS Manager by providing analytics to improve the use of the Transportation Management System and ultimately reduce freight costs.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to reduce costs, increase productivity, and/or improve service.
- Support the Transportation Group and Business Unit Partners with ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Publish and maintain reports on Tableau Server
- BA/BS in business, operations management, logistics or engineering with 5-10 years experience in transportation planning, production planning, scheduling, and/or inventory control.
- SAP, JDA, and Microsoft office suite proficiency required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- Tableau experience a strong plus.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1