Why Populus Group?
Our company is built on one key belief; that everyone deserves an opportunity to succeed. This belief is what motivates us and is the reason we keep coming back to work every day. It inspires us to build strong, trusting relationships with our customers, employees and partners so that we can live out this belief with them.
Working at Populus Group and why you'll love it…
We are a team filled with a bunch of competitive, gritty and success-driven individuals that all believe that there isn't a goal that we can't crush. At Populus Group, you can expect a creative and competitive work environment. Starting a new job is a big deal, so you'll start with an uncommon Populus Group welcome. We feel it's important that you learn about the history of Populus Group and why our culture is so important to us before you get into the technical training. After your uncommon welcome, you'll begin our Recruiter Training Program designed to help you master the technical competencies needed to ensure your success in the role. During this time, and also afterwards, you'll be surrounded by a supportive team that wants to see you succeed and grow as an individual. We believe in internal advancement opportunities throughout the organization; there is no career path that is set in stone. It's up to you to determine where your next move is and where your path will take you.
As an Immigration Recruiter, you'll impact both our Foreign National candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. Your day-to-day will include:
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools
• Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline within technical skill focus
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of Foreign National candidates through screening and interviews
• Manage and maintain relationships with contract employees while on assignment
• Explore the world of work visas by partnering with our internal Immigration Specialists
Who's ready to talk money and benefits?!
During the training period, you'll be considered a Recruiter Trainee and start at an hourly rate of $18.75. After completion of the training program, you'll then move into an Immigration Recruiter role with a base salary of $54,000 and with unlimited earning potential through commission.
Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
• Healthcare benefits
• Dental, Vision & 401(k)
• Paid time off
• Treat Your Self Account: We work hard, which means sometimes we need to blow off a little steam. The purpose of the Treat Your Self Account is to give our employees an outlet to relieve stress in return for all their hard work.
o What can you use the Treat Your Self Account for? A day at the spa, tickets to your favorite show or sporting event, a day on the slopes, a round of golf, childcare or babysitting, and gym memberships.
Performance based incentives:
• All-expense paid incentive trip
Do you have experience in the following areas?
• In a sales-focused environment
• Working in a producing role
• Interacting directly with customers
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 270776 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.