DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
The Analyst is responsible enabling change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to our stakeholders. Responsible for leading technical and process development for DSC’s transportation systems and integrated technology. This role interacts with DSC’s customers (internal and external) and external system consultants to recommend improvements, manage action items, and address issues related to system enhancements and error resolution.
- Analyze service, cost, processes and productivity of new and existing business and recommend improvements. Determine the impact and ROI and communicate to leaders.
- Validate master data for accuracy. Investigate errors and help determine how to improve future data quality.
- Receive requests for new processes and map out future state, making sure our internal and external customers have what they need to execute daily business.
- Manage new and existing technology vendors. Ensure that the continued state aligns with our customers’ needs; identify deficiencies proactively and communicate with leaders about recommended solutions.
- May be required to be on call and work as part of a Saturday rotation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be proficient in MS Office products - MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Technically oriented with the ability to produce and manage test plans
- Working knowledge of technical data structure such as EDI and XML
- 1 year of experience in transportation
- Prior experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- Technical coding languages such as VBA, SQL, R, Python
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- MercuryGate TMS super user experience
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.