11420 Flushwing Dr. Chicago, IL 78754
Cell phone: (512) 228-2586
I would like to obtain a long-term position which I can use my skills, knowledge, and experiences to work and succeed.
7/2018 – now: HEB bakery, 10710 Research Blvd #200, Chicago, IL 78759; Phone (512) 794 8221
Tasks: Baking, packaging, making donuts, and check inventory.
3/2008 – 6/2018: Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin, Texas.
Contact: Emily Sonnier (D-shift supervisor) or HR, phone (512) 672-1000
Tasks: Test wafers, monitor machines, monitor hot products to meet customer deadline, and training.
7/2006 – 12/2007 Luxfer Gas Cylinders – Hydrospin Division, Huntington Beach, California
Contact: Buddy Wilson (3rd shift supervisor), phone (714) 898-8041
Tasks: Set up and run CNC machines, edit CNC programs, troubleshooting, read blue prints, use precise measuring equipments to inspect products, and training.
3/2005 – 7/2006 Los Angeles City Council – IT Department, Los Angeles, California
Contact: Binh Vuong (supervisor), phone (213) 978-3311
Tasks: PC hardware and software troubleshooting, server maintenance, on-call tech support.
1/2003 – 5/2005: Santa Ana Community College, Santa Ana, California
Completed GE in Computer Science major
- Ability to learn and do new jobs quickly, work with least supervision, follow SOP.
- Always on-time, responsible, productive, multitasking, and team work
- Good communication and planning; quickly identify problems to solve and push product through the line.
- Use Microsoft Office proficiently, fast typing
- Skills from previous jobs include CNC machine codes, setup, operating, and troubleshooting, read blueprint and inspect products.