Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Associate Marketing Analyst is a critical resource within the Marketing Operations team supporting our Corporate Marketing Department. We are data-driven marketers; every major decision starts with data analysis to identify opportunity areas and to measure efforts. This role will be working with our Sr. Marketing Analyst – gathering and auditing data, and guiding stakeholders in their data-driven decision-making skills.
This is a fast-paced, highly collaborative role that will work closely with the Demand Gen, Vertical and Product Marketing, and Sales Operations teams to develop a strong understanding of audience attributes and behaviors against our marketing programs. This candidate should also have strong experience with Excel, has familiarity with SaaS KPIs and MarTech tools, and is developing skills in SQL, Python, and Tableau. If you are detail-oriented, enthusiastic, curious, and have a hypothesis-driven mindset, we'd love to talk to you!
Excited about uncovering new insights to drive change, you are looking for a team where you can roll up your sleeves, hone your current skill sets, and learn. You love to dig into the data and extract actionable information that drives business impact.
- Serve as a first-level interface to Marketing performance and related tools users for questions and issues.
- Join forces with our MarOps team members to inspire and empower Marketing Managers to leverage data to measure and prove success.
- Sift through our data sources and existing dashboards to scope, size, and fulfill ad hoc requests that support the greater Marketing Org.
- Partner with internal Marketing teams to provide guidance and analytical support from initial program brainstorms to post-launch analysis.
- Build and maintain reports and/or dashboards that provide visibility into business performance.
- Be rigorous about monitoring KPIs related to go-to-market performance and point out new trends or flag potential issues.
- Maintain data integrity; Run audit reports and work with users to clean up data.
- Load data to our data sources after ensuring data follows data governance policies.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA degree in business engineering, economics, marketing, information systems, or related degree OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2 years of experience in strategy consulting, data analytics, business intelligence, and a fierce desire to learn marketing analytics.
- 1-2 years of experience with data processing related to data normalization and data governance.
- Familiarity with Marketing Tech stack - including tools like Salesforce, Eloqua, 6Sense, SQL and Tableau.
- Basic understanding of digital/web marketing channels, their associated key performance indicators, and experience analyzing CRM data (e.g. Salesforce) and web tracking (e.g. Google Analytics).
- An aptitude for identifying and investigating anomalies in data and operations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas in an understandable way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Independent and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivots, advanced formulas, macros, power query, data validation, dashboard creation, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of statistics and how to track statistical significance through testing is preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing funnel reporting and industry KPIs, such as website sessions, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), pipeline, and Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Working knowledge of SQL and data warehouses (e.g., Python, MySQL)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.