MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The CFO of Real Estate will be responsible for the oversight and strategy of all real estate finance. This role directly reports into the CEO and requires a proven track record in the real estate investment industry and operations.
My client is a boutique family office focused on development and operations of commercial real estate, as well as active on the private equity side. Their portfolio expands across multiple states with an established project pipeline.
The CFO -Real Estate will be responsible for all real estate finance operations and executing the designed strategy and maximize profitability. Responsibilities include:
- Establish and execute the profitability plan, detect and solve operating inefficiencies.
- Report monthly on project Forecast vs. Plan, i
- Identify urgent issues and initiate actions to facilitate problems.
- Manage, build, and mentor a strong finance and real estate team.
- Conduct monthly meetings with top leadership team regarding financials.
- Initiate strategic partnerships, nurture client and vendor relationships as well as institutions and, investors associate with the company.
- Manage across all different location and conduct operations in a timely manner.
- Meet regularly with the senior leadership team on strategy developments and company objectives.
The ideal candidate for the CFO - Real Estate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field
- MBA preferred
- 15+ years experience in real estate experience (including multifamily, office and retail properties)
- Track record of effective leadership of large teams and across different departments
- Strong understanding of finance/accounting, financial reporting
- Proficient in real estate software and applications
- Ability to implement systems and achieve organizational goals
In return, the COO - Real Estate will receive:
- Base salary of $275-300k annually
- Bonus potential
- Benefit coverage package
- Boston location, remote work option
- Join a family office with vision in the real estate world