Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The CMS/DAM Technical Architect will be tasked with leading projects in the CMS/DAM space and must have a demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, with experience with multiple CMS/DAM platforms. The candidate will be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing consumer trends in CMS/DAM. The Technical Architect will be a key participant in the effort to build effective online processes focused on a balance between performance and the overall user experience. This role will be an integral member of the Digital Experience team.
- Deep understanding of Content & Assets ecosystem components like CMS, DAM, DRM, Personalization engines, Taxonomy/Metadata Management, Workflow tools, etc.
- Work closely with team members and across geographically distributed project groups
- Good understanding on how content is personalized and leveraged for channel and experience & assets, activation across web, mobile and email channels
- Deep understanding of CMS platforms, like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and overall content ecosystem, specifically Digital Asset Management with experience in platforms such as OpenText Media Management, Aprimo and Adobe Assets.
- Has experience in performing capability/system audits and assessments – from a business capability, process and technology perspective
- Ability to drive and gather and document key requirements (functional, non-functional) and pain points
- Experienced in producing product and vendor comparisons, using key criteria – both qualitative and quantitative (via scoring) and creating business case justifications via a TCO model
- Ability to produce executive level summaries, MarTech ecosystem diagrams and presentations
- Requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication)
- Able to conduct stakeholder interviews by creating meeting agendas, scheduling meetings, creating discussion guides, in-meeting facilitation and follow-up
- Candidate should be proactive, a quick learner and be able to deal with ambiguity and drive towards clarity
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.