A healthcare technology client is looking for a Healthcare Writer that will focus on developing high-quality authoritative healthcare content articles.
- Create clear and concise content for a variety of target audiences (e.g. healthcare professionals, managed care organizations, and healthcare magazine publications).
- Write original keyword-rich content for the healthcare sector, following best content and SEO practices.
- Ensure the accuracy of all information, data, and references for the documents produced.
- Confidently write marketing materials including social media posts, blog posts, thought leadership articles, partnership articles, and white papers.
- Brainstorm, research, and contribute ideas for content that is of interest to the target audience.
- Proven years of writing experience in the healthcare industry (Experience in the healthcare payer side is a plus)
- Capacity to understand and present complex clinical data.
- Ability to adjust tone and message to audiences across the spectrum of medical sophistication.
- Strong project management, written, and oral communication skills.
- Resourceful, results-driven, and highly collaborative.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a network of top-performing marketing, technology, and creative talent with clients such as Unilever, Stripe, Shopify, Philips, and Marriott. Through our technology platform, we assemble dedicated talent teams for brands and enable fast-growing startups and enterprises to grow and scale their digital programs with improved ROI and decreased costs.
Powered by JazzHR