Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Senior Manager – IT & Real Estate Procurement
As a Global Procurement Function, we execute as a competitive advantage for Pactiv Evergreen by unlocking the true potential of our talent, investing in digital enablement and building holistic strategic partnerships that will sustainably serve our customers, communities and environment.
As the Senior Manager – IT & Real Estate Procurement, you will bring world-class sophistication to our IT & Real Estate procurement activities on a consistent basis. The essential duties and principal accountabilities include:
- Lead a team of procurement professionals to develop and implement sourcing strategies.
- Be the central point of contact for guidance, support, and training on all IT & Real Estate procurement matters.
- Build strong relationships with business partners at all levels and drive procurement’s engagements and influence.
- Ensure compliance in the spirit and letter of the procurement policy across the category through continuous monitoring and stakeholder engagement.
- Oversee tendering and negotiation activity in the specification of requirements, requests for proposals, evaluation and supplier selection.
- Through deep analysis, actively find opportunities, develop category strategy and plans that deliver significant value; implement and drive those by guiding and managing stakeholders along the way.
- Maintain an up to date database of real estate information related to leased and owned facilities and office space and forecast real estate acquisition and lease renewals needed.
- Identify emerging market trends and industry best practices for IT & Real Estate spend categories.
- Assist IT in developing and maintaining an approved suppliers list and supplier governance program and approved list of applications and platforms.
- Work with Supply Chain and Warehouse Operations in developing and deploying world class category strategy for Real Estate.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with business partners, other internal stakeholders, and the associated supplier base.
- Develop long term strategies to ensure supplier sustainability and continuity.
- Conduct supplier spend and concentration analysis leveraging Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Portfolio modeling.
- Identify and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to monitor performance with suppliers.
- Collaborate with IT portfolio owners and stakeholders to drive establishment and execution of renewals and maintenance program strategy.