- Chicago, IL
- October 18, 2019
High-performing, strategic‐thinking HR professional with an MBA degree in management and Human Resources. Experienced in providing internal employee development, team effectiveness and leadership development to all levels of an organization.
• Facilitate employee management communication strategies.
• Identify problems with employees, follow up with management and employees to make sure
all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Strengthen relations between management and employees.
• Responsible for all areas of decreasing turnover rate by creating unique strategies and
programs to increase retention and employee engagement.
• Improve communication with employees.
• Help the organization with change management.
• Structure and implement training programs
• Help employees to fully engage in the company culture and values.
• Guide and coach employees to maximize productivity.