- Chicago, IL
- June 25, 2019
Chicago-based Graphic Designer with over 10 years experience in design, comfortable designing for both print and digital. Recent graduate of Columbia College Chicago.
• Work closely with Marketing Director and Vice President of Communications and Marketing to plan and set goals for the Chamber’s marketing needs
• Create, update, and maintain marketing collateral supporting the Marketing, Events, and Membership departments
• Deliverables include: web, email, and social media graphics for upcoming events; informational pieces; sales brochures; event flyers; PowerPoint presentations for Chamber programs; and signage and environmental graphics for events
• Have worked collaboratively with Events Director and Marketing Director to manage complete branding of all four of the Chamber’s annual signature events: The Exchange, Annual Meeting of Membership, the Jerry Roper Corporate Golf Outing, and the Daniel H. Burnham Award Dinner
• Clients have included: The Murfreesboro Pulse, Murfreesboro, TN; Higher Education Innovation, LLC., Waco, TX; David Gray, Realtor, Woodridge, VA; My Free Travel, Chicago, IL; Ryno Tools Supply Co., Addison, IL
• Coordinated printer and vendor relations
• Managed reproduction of manuals and service bulletins internally
• Followed established PDF document workflow and quality control procedures.
• Took orders for customer jobs, assisted walk-in customers with operation of self-service equipment, ensured the customer performed final QC on presented orders, corrected any problems customer may have had with their order experience
• Coordinated proofing of electronic files, as well as the scanning and proofing of hardcopy documents
• Redesigned corporate logo and introduced graphics standards for all company publications, marketing materials and forms
• Designed and maintained company website.