- Oak Lawn, IL
- May 13, 2019
9037 S Meade Oak Lawn Il 60453 Cell: 773-679-6157 Emasou2@uic.edu
Education: University of Illinois at Chicago Expected graduation: May 2020
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design
Passionate Industrial Design student whom is eager to learn and gain experience in the design industry. I work well with others and efficiently finish tasks on hand. I try to embrace day to day sights and activities to make the world a better and easier way to live.
- Multi-lingual fluent in oral and written Arabic and English, and working knowledge of Spanish.
- Computer: Rhino, Keyshot, Microsoft Office, illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Processing, AutoCAD, Solid works
- Organized and works well with others
- Design research methods
- Visualization: Learned and embraced the uses of reverse engineering using Rhino. Redesigned a solar powered LED lantern by Goal Zero
- Digital Media: Learned and efficiently used Adobe Creative Suites
- Materials and Methods: Learned exposed to the multiple manufacturing and material processes such sheet metal fabrication and lumber production
- Designed and created modern pencil holder alongside with Alessi. Improved on my sketching and prototyping skills.
- Assisted FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) to design an automobile passenger seat to be compatible for infants, toddlers, and adults. This was done in a 2-person team.
- Enrolled as a contestant in the IHHS (International Home and Houseware Show) held in McCormick Place.
Dollar and up star, Chicago, IL May 2014-present
- Responsible for inventory and freshness of stock
- Work on register and maintain money flow—Manage money flow of up to 3500 dollars’ daily
- Guide and advise customers through aisles to find what they desire (provide direction to customers)
2019 IHA (International home and houseware show)
Interned at the IHA show in Chicago. Helped and provided assistant for the viewers around.
Mosque foundation, Bridgeview, IL
- Guided guests to their desired locations throughout the mosque
- Help out the community