- Chicago, Illinois
- May 21, 2019
LaTawnya D. Jones
1754 W North Shore Ave Unit G
Chicago IL 60626
Seeking a position within an established company, where I can make a positive impact and utilize the skills I have obtained through my education and work experience, while pursuing a long term path in a growing organization.
Veterinarian Tech Institute at Fox College Tinley Park, IL
Everest College, Merrionette Park, IL
Medical Assistant, Completed 12/2008
United States Postal Service Chicago,Il
November 2015 to Present
Delivery of mail in an accurate timely fashion
Completing scans to insure proper delivery
Collected and accounted for Cash on delivery (COD) funds
Collected mail from street letters boxes, homes, businesses, and returns to the post office along with any receipts and moneys received.
Deal with customers queries about postal regulations and services and sometimes complaints as well
Outback Steakhouse Orland Park, IL
Multitasking with multiple tables
Data Entry, and Self-banking
Corporate Safe Specialist Posen, IL
• Answering inbound calls
• Meeting sales quotas, and call volume
• Account management
• Providing safe service for franchise, and corporate locations
• Client relationship management, and customer service
• Up-selling and cross selling
• Processed data entry
• Client and vendor negotiations
Xerox/Apple Bolingbrook, IL
Call Center Advisor
• Answering calls in the allotted time.
• Assisting customer with troubleshooting iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
• Answering technical and procedural questions.
HMS Host O'Hare Airport Chicago, IL
• Working in a fast paced environment on a daily basis.
• Process data entry and handle money transactions on a daily basis.
• Sanitize and organize the work area proficiently while maintaining OSHA regulations.
• Suggestive selling and up-selling to customers.
International House of Pancakes Orland Park, IL
• Greeted customers in a professional manner, and assigned them to their area.
• Processed data entry and handled money transactions on a daily basis.
• Prepared and handled food while maintaining OSHA regulations.
• Sanitized and organized the work area proficiently.
• Ability to be a team player while working in a fast paced environment.
References upon request