- Bloomingdale, Illinois
- May 21, 2019
Recent graduate with a double major in Communication Studies and English and Creative writing seeking a professional position. Experienced customer service skillset. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to multitask, balance projects, and manage time efficiently. Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Delegating smaller projects to associates.
• Provide sales and marketing coaching to associates.
• Open/Closing of store, bank deposits, paperwork.
• Effectively managed high-stress and time sensitive situations.
• Consistently #1 on weekly sales board and highest in-store percentage of store credit cards opened.
• Designed displays for new products.
• Commended by supervisors for regularly self-delegating large projects.
• Handled customer complaints and maintained a positive shopping experience for all customers.
• Worked collaboratively in a team environment.
• Effectively managed situations involving emergency medical staff and/or police presence within the building.
• Cultivated successful relationships with building residents.
• Identified residents’ needs and worked creatively to design a solution.