- Chicago, IL
- May 8, 2019
Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once, Strong verbal and written communication skills A collaborative, team player with great initiative, superior judgment, professionalism, poise with the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced, high-stress environment. Superior follow through skills and customer service oriented.
• Open and distribute mail.
• Responsible for updating various department reports
• Process receipts of Fare Discrepancy Reports (FDRs) and captured overpayment requests.
• Communicate with various individuals including customers, management and departments to disseminate and gather information for supervisor or for written correspondence.
• Maintain confidentiality of information entrusted with in the course of performing duties and responsibilities.
• Perform other duties associated with the CTA Customer Service Department
• Maintain daily audit procedures and productivity reports
• Data Entry