- Keene, NH
- August 20, 2019
- 7 years of extensive professional experience in building advanced analytical solutions using Data science/Business Analytics/Intelligence
- Graduate from Indian School of Business-Hyderabad, 1-year Business Analytics program, Feb 2017
- SAS E Miner Certification from SAS institute
- MBA in Finance and supply chain management
- Six Sigma Black Belt from IQF
- Worked with different ML tools like Alteryx, SAS E Miner, Azure ML and Azure Data Bricks.
- Expertise building custom modeling solutions around - Forecasting, Segmentation, propensity models, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Worked with business stakeholders, customers & top management to layout business goals, roadmap and identify key business process supporting the goals and challenges around them
- Expertise in using calculated fields from tableau and DAX function in PowerBi
- Expertise in designing and presenting solutions and findings by visualizations and story boards using Tableau / Power BI.
- Proficient in Machine Learning techniques (Decision Trees, Linear, Logistics, Random Forest,
SVM, Bayesian, XG Boost, K-Nearest Neighbors) and Statistical Modeling in Forecasting/
Predictive Analytics, Segmentation methodologies, Regression based models, Hypothesis testing, PCA, Ensembles.
- Experience of working in Hadoop Ecosystem and Big Data tools such as Pig, Hive &Spark.
- Proficient in R and its libraries such RMySQL, RPostgresSQL, RSQLite, dplyr, tidyr , stringr, car, mgcv, lme4/nlme, caret.
- Proficient in Python and its libraries such as numpy, Pandas, Scikit –Learn, tensor flow, Matplotlib and seaborn.
- Diverse work experience in working with statistical software (SAS, R), Scripting (SQL), ETL tools (SAS Data Integrator, SAS Enterprise Guide, Alteryx)
- Experience Of data Movement from Local SQL Server to Azure SQL Server using Azure Data Factory and data lake storage.